The Advantage of Wholesale Office Supply
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Office Storage and other Office Supply topics.
Office Depot Tip: There are plenty of office supply options to help you manage your office storage effectively. Beyond simply putting items in filing cabinets, there are plenty of ways to manage your storage so that you can easily find items when you need them. Here are a few tips:
- Buy office supply products such as tabs, indexes or filing binders to help you.
- Use filing ladders. They take up little space and fold out of sight when not needed
- Use color-coding to help you find items that you need either by month, type, client, employee, etc. You can accomplish this with file folders, labels or index tabs
- Reuse binders to help organize your filing
- Buy a mobile filing cart that staff members can share to organize their filing
- Keep files in a central location so everyone knows exactly where to find it
- Office supply stores carry several filing cabinet options including fireproof file cabinets and safes.
- Keep recent filing nearby and consider off site storage for archival purposes
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.